Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification
Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification with Free Statistics Course
Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification Payment Plan with Free Statistics Course
Pay the amount shown today and at 11 monthly intervals. Book discount applies to first payment only.
For a limited time get Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification bundled with the Meaning from Data: Statistics Made Clear course on DVD at no extra charge.
An Open Letter to Aspiring Six Sigma Belts
My name is Thomas Pyzdek. I started my career in the quality field in 1967 as a Quality Technician in a can factory. I loved it then, and I still love it today. If you choose to join my profession then you are embarking on an exciting career. You will help people and organizations become better at what they do. The pursuit of excellence is a win for you, your employer, customers, and society as a whole. By creating more value with fewer resources you even help the planet. And the financial rewards you will receive are nothing to sneeze at either. Based on the December 2011 ASQ salary survey, people who are certified Six Sigma Black Belts earn $102K per year, versus $85K for non-certified survey respondents, a difference of over $16,500 per year. That exceeds the value of many college degrees. more…
Six Sigma Black Belt training includes:
- Each module contains reading assignments, storyboards, narrated lessons developed by Thomas Pyzdek, assignments, and quizzes.
- IASSC Accredited Training Organization
- Free attendance to webinars conducted by Thomas Pyzdek. Each webinar is followed by an open forum where you can ask Mr. Pyzdek anything that’s on your mind.
- One year licenses for the latest versions of Minitab and Quality Companion.
- 365 day subscription to site. Free temporary access to training site after course completion upon request.
- Assignment grading and feedback by Master Black Belt
- Full certification by The Pyzdek Institute, including
- Comprehensive online examination
- Certification project presentation to Master Black Belt (see “About Projects” below)
- Certificate signed by Thomas Pyzdek
- Full Certification recorded in our public online database
- All course fees must be paid in full prior to certification
- Successful course completion recognized with “Bronze Certificate”
- Successful passing of exam recognized with “Silver Certificate”
- Estimated total time commitment, including online and off-line work: 160 hours
- 16 CEUs awarded by The Pyzdek Institute upon successful course completion
- Online resources (templates, workbooks, forms, video tutorials, etc.)
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors1
- Email support for site-related technical issues
- Completely covers the Six Sigma Black Belt body of knowledge from the Six Sigma Handbook
- Six Sigma Handbook autographed by Thomas Pyzdek.2
- Moodle state-of-the-art course management technology. Provides detailed reports of all of your progress.
- 30 day money back guarantee3
If you do not want the Minitab and Quality Companion software license, enter the code NOSOFTWARE when you place your order to receive a $300 discount from the full price, or, if you choose a payment plan, enter the coupon code NOSW to receive a $25 discount on each payment. Note: some of the assignments require Minitab software.
by Thomas Pyzdek
Frankly, most employers consider “Simulated Projects” as nothing more than a homework assignment. The Pyzdek Institute requires that you complete a real-world training project before we grant you full certification. Without the project you may be trained, but there’s nothing to demonstrate that you can apply your training. Unlike employers, however, The Pyzdek Institute is not solving for a big impact on the bottom line. We want to know that you understand and can apply the Six Sigma body of knowledge as it is taught in our courses, I.e., that you can plan a project, recruit and work with a team, work with sponsors, use the technical tools, and so on. Therefore many of our students present projects involving such things as improving their physician’s office processes, helping their church improve attendance at their annual fundraiser, etc.. If it involves a process used by a number of people, it’s a candidate for a certification project.
We have no time limit on when you can present your project to us. Some students come back years after they have completed training and present their projects. We help them by renewing their enrollment in the course for 30 days so they can freshen up their knowledge, download templates and workbooks, etc.. In the meantime, our graduates still have a public record of course completion and successfully passing the exam which they can use to get that better, higher paying job!
- During training students can submit questions to instructors through The Pyzdek Institute’s Student Forum. Responses are provided to student questions by Thomas Pyzdek or a Master Black Belt, usually within one business day or less. If questions and/or answers are complex, Thomas Pyzdek or a Pyzdek Institute instructor will schedule a meeting with the student to review the question/answer.
- If you choose not to receive an autographed book during checkout, you will receive a $60 discount on your first payment.
- Money back guarantee applies if less than 10% of the course content has been viewed or accessed. The autographed book is non-refundable ($60.) If either the Minitab or Quality Companion software license has been activated the $400 software license fee will not be refunded. (Minitab has 30 day free trials on both software packages.)
- Green Belt training is not a prerequisite to Black Belt training.
Free Statistics Course on DVD
Meaning from Data
Statistics Made Clear is your introduction to a vitally important subject in today’s data-driven society. In 24 half-hour lectures, you will explore the principles and methods that underlie the study of statistics. You have probably heard such terms as mean, median, percentile, quartile, statistically significant, and bell curve, and you may have a rough idea of what they mean. This course sharpens your understanding of these and scores of other statistical concepts and shows how, properly used, they can extract meaning from data.