Lean Six Sigma Exam Refresher
Lean Six Sigma Exam Refresher Payment Plan
Pay the amount shown today and at 5 monthly intervals
Lean Six Sigma ASQ Exam Training
Ideal for anyone preparing for ASQ Six Sigma certification exams!
Why settle for a refresher book when you can get a complete online refresher course?
Studying for your exam from a book? Driving to refresher classes from an instructor of unknown quality and skill? It’s time to prepare for your upcoming Lean Six Sigma exam the modern way. Learn using state-of-the-art eLearning technology from a course written by the author of the book that has been the standard text in the Six Sigma field for over 13 years, The Six Sigma Handbook. In addition to reading assignments in PDF format you will also have access to interactive narrated video presentations, storyboards, self-scoring quizzes, and much more.Over 70 learning modules total!
Get unlimited access for 180 days (6 months) to The Pyzdek Institute’s online Lean Six Sigma training content. Covers the complete Lean Six Sigma bodies of knowledge for all belts, including Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts and White Belts (the particular body of knowledge addressed by each module is clearly indicated, so you can study just what you need for the certification exam which interests you.) An excellent resource for certification exam preparation, or for refreshing your knowledge on any topic in the Lean or Six Sigma body of knowledge.
- Modules covering the entire Lean Six Sigma Black Belt body of knowledge.
- Self-grading quiz questions. Hundreds of quiz questions to help you learn and practice for your certification exam.
- Reading assignments. Experts agree that PowerPoints, bullet lists, and video are not enough. To really learn you need to read well-written prose covering the topic. Thomas Pyzdek, author of the reading assignments in this training, has won numerous awards for his writing.
- Narrated video lessons. Each module includes a presentation covering the subject area. Videos were developed using the latest e-learning technology.
- Interactive lessons. Many of the modules include interactive content that engages the student in the learning process. This advanced technology is proven to increase learning and retention of knowledge.
- Homework assignments, with answer keys.
- Resources. Spreadsheets, documents, Minitab project files and other resources to help you learn and apply Lean Six Sigma
- Videos showing how to perform various statistical analyses using Minitab or Microsoft Excel.
- User Forum. Discuss Lean Six Sigma with your fellow students. The forum is also monitored by Thomas Pyzdek as well as Pyzdek Institute Certified Master Black Belts.
In addition, you will be eligible to be the first notified of webinars by Thomas Pyzdek. These webinars often include open sessions where you can ask Mr. Pyzdek questions and dialog with him directly.
Note: This subscription entitles one user access to the training site for his or her personal use only and only for the period of time purchased. No material from the site may be copied, distributed, or shown to other persons for any purpose.
Additional Benefits if you upgrade to Pyzdek Institute Certification and Training
Note: You can apply your fee for this refresher course towards the price of any Pyzdek Institute training course. (Be sure to ask for this in the comment box when you sign up for training.) Additional benefits you receive from Pyzdek Institute training and certification include:
- A one year license to Minitab statistical software.
- A one year license to Minitab’s Quality Companion project management software.
- Grading of assignments by a Pyzdek Institute Certified Master Black Belt.
- Recognition of course completion in The Pyzdek Institute’s public online Certification Database (Bronze Certification.) Click here to view an example.
- The Pyzdek Institute’s Certification exam. Recognition of passing grade in The Pyzdek Institute’s online Certification Database (Silver Certification.) Click here to view an example.
- Certification project guidance and review by Thomas Pydek in a live online meeting.
- Certification by The Pyzdek Institute, an IASSC Accredited Training Organization as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Printed Certificate signed by Thomas Pyzdek as well as an entry in the Pyzdek Institute’s online Certification Database. Click here to view an example of the online recognition.
Visit the online store to sign up for a training course today!